— Please consider donating
— Donations support MANY open-source projects and developers
* A N64 game file (ROM file) is necessary to play a game.
* Copy your own N64 game files to SD card or Internal Memory. (e.g. /sdcard/N64/)
* Please refresh games again after copy new N64 game files.
* Support N64 game file (.n64, z64, v64, .zip, .7zip)
* Support android 4.0+ (suitable for android 8.0+).
* Save state and load state.
* Auto save.
* Dual Mode Button: Analog & Digital (L button + R button + Z button)
* Customize Control Buttons (Button scale / button layout).
* To fix graphiccal glitches, try changing the video plugin.
* To fix lag, try changing the video frameskip setting or the video plugin.
* For unplayable ROMs, try unzipping the ROM first or trying a different version of the ROM.
* For touchscreen control issues, try changing the button scale or button layout.
This app is based on the Open Source project Mupen64+, which is licensed by GNU GPLv3. Update for Android 8.0+